The Tipton Asset Group Core Values are the shared values that we live by as we achieve Excellence:
- Consistently strive to deliver superior service and results.
- Maximize potential through continuous improvement.
- Never, never be satisfied with “average”.
- Exemplify the core values of the company
- Tipton Group Learning Center”
- Dedication to the company, our clients and customers.
- Display the desire and drive necessary to provide outstanding service.
- Maintain a positive attitude and a high level of enthusiasm.
- Enjoy the moment! Have fun!
- Conduct yourself in an honest and ethical manner, every day and in every situation.
- Treat each individual with dignity and respect.
- Be true to others, yourself, and the company vision.
- Demonstrate professionalism and empathy in all actions and words.
- Advance knowledge, skills, and competencies to embrace learning and improvements.
- Mature and grow from challenges.
- Display resourcefulness when problem solving.
- Anticipate and embrace change.
- Creatively seek new ideas and best practices.
- Be willing to challenge current practices.
- Overcome obstacles to achieve goals.
- Inspire and assist others to succeed and develop.
- Think and act beyond the scope of your responsibilities.
- Put team goals ahead of individual objectives.
- Be accountable to our clients, customers, The Tipton Asset family and yourself.
OUR PEOPLE ARE OUR SUCCESS!!!! Every position is vital to the success and performance of the Tipton Group. For that reason, we look for leaders who will deliver the highest level of service to our residents. We offer competitive benefits and support promotion from within to enhance personal growth and development.
At Tipton Asset Group, we are always seeking for enthusiastic, talented, motivated and qualified individuals to join our team for the following positions:
- Community Managers
- Assistant Managers
- Leasing Consultants
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Maintenance Technicians
- Corporate Management / Accounting
- Comprehensive, Medical and Dental (100% company paid.)
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Vacation - Sick Leave
- Advanced Training Program
- Advancement opportunities from within
- Tipton Group Learning Center
All positions require excellent customer service and communication skills. For an opportunity to work for a outstanding company which maintains the highest professional standards, send your resume to:
The Tipton Group