Who are we looking for? YOU!
Where is the job? Irving, TX
What do we need you to do? Maintain the overall maintenance and appearance of the apartment complex for current and prospective residents.
The Job: Our maintenance professionals are an integral part of keeping our residents satisfied and are responsible for day to day maintenance operations and general upkeep of the community. Specific responsibilities include:
• Assist in completing the turnovers/make-readies of vacant units
• Being on-call for 24 hour maintenance emergencies
• Completing grounds work such as: trash pick-up and light landscaping
• Assisting with various types of maintenance: Electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting and preventative.
The Details: Our Make Ready Technicians should meet the following criteria:
• High School Diploma/GED Required
• Have at least one year of make-ready/groundskeeper experience
• Provide/use of own tools
• Must be able to maintain a professional and courteous manner with residents, visitors and maintenance staff
• Possess basic knowledge of the following: HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems.
*** Our company emphasizes a TEAM APPROACH and expects every person to perform any reasonable task or request that is consistent with fulfilling company objectives. OUR PEOPLE ARE OUR SUCCESS!!!! Every position is vital to the success and performance of the Tipton Asset Group, Inc. For that reason, we look for leaders who will deliver the highest level of service to our residents. We offer health and dental insurance with opportunities for life insurance and 401K. We support promotion from within to enhance personal growth and development. Pre-employment screening includes drug testing and background checks. ***