Who are we looking for? An experienced, highly motivated Assistant Property Manager who has both the sales and leadership skills required for success.
Where is the job? Dallas, TX
What do we need you to do? Provide management support for a multi-family apartment community while providing excellent customer service.
The Job: Our Assistant Property Managers are responsible for:
· Establishing rapport with residents and providing personalized service
· Negotiating and enforcing leases
· Meeting all deadlines set forth by the management company/regional managers
· Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
· Maintaining property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and coordinating with maintenance to complete repairs
· Attracting tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and services; and showing units.
· Assist with the managing of leasing agents and proving clear, concise instructions on what is needed to reach daily goals
The Details: Assistant Property Managers should meet the following criteria:
· High School Diploma/GED required; college degree preferred
· Have a minimum of two years of experience as a leasing consultant/assistant Manager
· Have working knowledge of property management software, such as OneSite
*** Our company emphasizes a TEAM APPROACH and expects every person to perform any reasonable task or request that is consistent with fulfilling company objectives. OUR PEOPLE ARE OUR SUCCESS!!!! Every position is vital to the success and performance of the Tipton Asset Group, Inc. For that reason, we look for leaders who will deliver the highest level of service to our residents. We offer health and dental insurance with opportunities for life insurance and 401K. We support promotion from within to enhance personal growth and development. Pre-employment screening includes drug testing and background checks. ***